Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Working Hard

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
  12. Reactivate drone
---

I think my mind just wanders off too much and I just need to be proactive and try my best to stay concentrated. I guess it can be like this activity where I just refocus on what I'm doing, if my mind goes somewhere else and I should look the part.