Friday, November 25, 2022

List of 10 People I Admire Most From Anywhere

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

These are ten people who I admire in my life and have a quality or character trait that I would love to emulate in my life.

1. Grandpa

His diligence and hard work that never was noticeable to me as a child but was constantly praised by my mom. 

2. Jesus

I would love to emulate anything like his holiness whenever I can.

3. Mike Trout

Reputation as a cool person while being the best baseball player in the world.

4. George Washington

Unanimously favored by leaders to lead the country.  

5. S. E.

Great overall personality from a short time getting to know her and typically easy going!

6. E. V.

Intelligent, well-spoken, well-mannered, fair-minded, balanced view with her dating experience.

7.  Steve Gates

Brilliant, wealthy philanthropist and can read at a rate of 750 WPM with a comprehension of 90%. He reads about 50 books a year. 

8. Warren Buffet

Brilliant, humble, and patient investor. He reinforces some of the best and simple financial advice.

9. T. T.

Married in-law. His demeanor is always like the nicest guy ever. With his tone, he also has like the best defense mechanism ever which is laughing at small annoying situations. I like to think of him as a tall gentleman. 

10. John Forbes Nash

Brilliant mathematician who was able to work it out with his wife while dealing with schizophrenia which he couldn't cure.