Thursday, November 3, 2022

What Might Have Triggered Me to Grow Up

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
---

Out of all the rude people out there, there is someone still at a church who thinks she's entitled, holy, and chosen by God to lead me on some mystical spiritual journey of transformation, Crazy Lee! Absolutely not, I just needed to gain enough self-confidence and not self-esteem; they are actually two different entities. I finally gained it and grew up with this type of ruckus interfering with my growth but it could have been anything, right? Maybe I was already a smart alec to begin with. 

Anyways along with Crazy Lee and her gang and also a couple jerkwads like "Ace Mags" having responded rudely so continuously while I wasn't backing out and trying to be nice and all these angry emotions caving in to being tempted to go on murderous beatdowns with fists and feet, I just can't because I'm just dang too aligned with the good side. Actually what triggered this angry emotion and made me want to go on a rampage was just calling me crazy. It's like how dare they when it would be them who are crazy, right? 

I'm down for Christ but when it comes to getting that boogie woogie, I'm pretty unashamed about admitting to having a lasting predilection for women in general with really almost no physical preferences [pretty please don't be an actual man]! It can always feel so hot on fire like that so bring me a nice woman to be my wife, Lord of Hosts! I really think the secret to doing it is finding your own secret; I think I found mine.