Monday, November 21, 2022

Message to Peers About Moving On

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain being a family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself.
  9. Read something from a book. I must commit.  
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 

My Top 10 values are in order
  1. Faith
  2. Love, Happiness, and Joy 
  3. Personal freedom
  4. Balance
  5. Understanding
  6. Health
  7. Strength and self-reliance
  8. Inner harmony
  9. Goodness
  10. Enjoyment
I see myself as a fit and cut up dude enjoying physical intimacy with a beautiful woman who is my faithful wife and she's loving every second of it, too! I am also a rich man with successful results that are visible while managing any personal hassles or adversity with positivity that is second to none. I make money while having a lot of free time on my hands. 

Affirmations of what I want:
  1. I am married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and now have this undying love and companionship with her and maintain being a family as a wealthy man! I have chosen and am loved by this woman.
  2. I am now averaging reading at least thirty books a year!
Affirmations of what I want to believe:
  1. I am always fully happy with what I have going on in life.
  2. I am capable of not feeling hurt or bothered by others.
Affirmations for compelling visions:
  1. I have a purpose for living.
  2. I visualize my dreams with clear and specific goals in mind.
Affirmations for thinking, speaking, and affirming into existence:
  1. I have control over my thoughts and stay focused on my affirmations.
  2. I enjoy thinking with optimism and a cheerful heart.
Affirmations for connecting to the heart:
  1. I keep myself open-minded to finding my woman.
  2. I am pursuing things that really matter to me the most.
Affirmations for acting:
  1. I am taking action right away without letting it linger.
  2. I let myself accept great opportunities when the situation arises. 
---

What am I grateful for?
  1. A decent head on my shoulder.
  2. Making some consistent money on the side with my trades and investments.
  3. I developed a special ability to truly move on from anything in my current life. 
  4. Finally having a very close friend who I am open-minded about being in a serious relationship with. 
  5. Having a life where I feel mostly up and can prioritize my time based on what I feel like doing and improve upon myself.
--

What did I do right today? 

Starting to work on scheduling my time better with priorities that I really want to do and succeed at. 

---

"This below is another message I sent to my dumb peers who have shown maturity problems and moving on issues. It's not like it's anything out of the ordinary. I think everybody has these types of personal problems!"

I notice that it's really a daily effort to decide to let something go and move on with a blank page. Eventually it just becomes second nature with enough effort and practice that goes into it. 

With all of you guys, I notice there's some deficiency in emotional maturity. There's always room for improvement and growth in this area for everyone. If you guys were emotionally mature, then there would be no need to throw tantrums about not wanting to talk about something you started and tried to end with me! You guys are the complainers in the disguise of saying you wanted to help me out on something and I never made anything official so that makes me clean because I always felt like I was good enough without needing assistance. I would have said something first, before you guys jumped the gun to say something, right? 

Being mature would mean being able to always respond appropriately in a positive and kind manner. Do you think throwing a tantrum and saying you don't want to talk about something is being positive, kind, and mature? It's actually funny and also how it really didn't have anything to do with you, unless you were trying to hide something bad underneath. I wonder what that was to be honest. I moved on with a blank page and am open-minded. I finally managed to do it so it feels good to be free. 

People have problems with being positive and kind and acting in a mature manner; let alone always think that way. You guys are no exception, so what made you think you were being better to advise me in this area and try to force things upon me like how a high school fanatic who thought he or she was doing good would bully someone else because that person was letting him or her overstep this person's boundary? What was the reason behind the person allowing multiple bullies to do that to him? 

For starters, I thought I was being stupid for allowing this, but in the end, it made me realize this wasn't serious to begin with and you guys just have issues sometimes with being mature and moving on properly. I seriously want to communicate and refine any personal tools that I may have collected to do good by genuinely helping you guys out while carrying myself well with a humble, calm, confident, intelligent, and charismatic manner just to add some flair for some good laughs.