Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Some Consideration

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
  10. Organize room more
---

To start off with what's on my mind, there's no doubt to myself that I am the right partner for my close hangout buddy who is a girl! To fall in love, it's going to require consummating but one of her natural deal breakers is that she can sometimes have some trouble with being intimate. From how she was raised, she sort of inherited a mental disorder that can affect her thoughts, mood, and behavior. It's also something that she admitted to having no control over.

This is definitely something considering how I wish to still be open-minded about it. I've lasted this long in our friendship and have been slowly climbing up on her list of personal favorite people. The only question I have now is what are her true intentions since she has a deal breaker she can't really fix no matter how hard she tries. I don't want to really count it against her, and what makes this easier to deal with is how I truly care about her.