Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Cool Thought for Me to Accept Privately

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
  10. Organize room more
---

I'm never going to be mentioning this to my close hangout buddy who is a female nor to anybody else who has ever been acquainted with me- I think I'm the right partner for my close hangout buddy. However, she isn't the right one for me because she still has a deal breaker that she can fix on her own! It feels good to feel like this in a confident manner. 

Anyway, I did talk about deal breakers already and forwarded one of these posts about how I think I could have partnered up with her to some weird acquaintances. I just didn't mention that I feel like I am the right person for her and see it in a very confident manner now. I'm never going to send this portion out to anybody nor even mention it to my female buddy. 

I have been working on practicing basic chemistry in a natural way with her, which she would call organic. She has responded beautifully to me. It's all natural and genuine since I truly care about her, but still not interested in ever dating her. I simply think about my "Baby" or "babe" and then text or say things to my buddy without putting it at the end. She's given me several thumbs up over these texts, but she doesn't know what I intended to put at the end. She never will!