Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

I am technically writing this three months ahead of schedule and I have already figured out an easy way to schedule more than 100 posts automatically. It's quite simple by just opening another g-mail account. The fact that you don't have to be online to send these e-mails is a bonus while not being connected to any cloud server. Best of all, it's free! Maybe it's my best kept secret with how I make it look so easy to post one everyday.

The only catch is that you have to write something and also make sure you don't double up on any dates while scheduling. I've ran into those issues a few times already, but with keeping it free and getting used to it, it works well and is keeping everything free. 

I've decided to run from my current format today just to mix it up a little bit for my readers. Thanks for stopping by, bot or person! Happy Thanksgiving.