Thursday, November 17, 2022

Trading Smarter

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

It looks like I still am in the process of understanding a profitable approach and how it's really you don't know so might as well put yourself in the best position that you know how to and do it as consistently as possible. This is the challenging part, but it's been exciting for me so I think I'm meant to be doing this on the side and hopefully, not for long I'll be on an even more exciting adventure with a nice spouse and family to be the head of and take care of responsibly. 

For all my years that have developed with progressing through building my confidence in dating relationships, I have become close friends with a female who was practically born to make me feel like she's a dealbreaker to me without being able to help it! I guess my mind has been opening up more since now I'm wondering what her true heart's intentions are even though her parents inadvertently raised her to become like this. 

Practicing basic chemistry with a natural approach has been giving me a nice sense of flow in our close friendship. I'm more patient with her while being at ease with trying to help her to accept and feel good about who she is individually when she's filled with remorse from feeling bad about stuff she never meant to incur on herself. She can be quite a pessimistic creature with social anxiety but I'm managing to make her feel good vibes from me. I must be doing something right- it leaves me to ponder this now: do opposites always attract? From what I'm speculating about her personality and doing a little causal research, our opposite personalities can complement each other in an ideal fashion. It's quite interesting and humorous for me to dwell on it privately!