Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Becoming a Natural

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

It looks like I have a lot of confidence building up. What I think now is even if my physical appearance of being short doesn't really attract the hottest looking women in general, it really doesn't matter to me so much anymore. I'm more about looking at the inner beauty, character, and good qualities over her appearance now. I don't really mind that much anymore because I'm in the mood for loving and it outweighs how I feel about any girl's looks! Some obviously look better than others and I will unsurprisingly pick the prettier one if I can but what's more important to me is feeling some genuine compatibility. I will leave a bad hot girl in the dust to be with a sweet and plain looking woman forever in a heartbeat!

Practicing basic chemistry with some female friends has been helpful to me a lot. It's also building up a lot of confidence for me while being in acceptance and continually thinking positive whenever I'm by myself. It's awesome to have a close female friend take initiative to hit me up regularly. I sort of just like to leave her alone and maybe she's attracted to this outgoing personality of mine which is generously friendly and will make you feel accepted. I admit that I don't always enjoy every detail of her daily drama and she can be like a little Miss Dealbreaker to me but I'm still continuing to practice basic chemistry with her and it's been helping me out some!