Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sharing a Few Life Goals

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

For this self-exercise, I'm going to first list three things that I've wanted badly in the past but never got. 

1.) Enjoy regularly giving and receiving a lot of that pleasure you do with the same hot woman you would go so wild for!

2.) Become financially independent and command a lot of free time and resources.

3.) Possess a near perfect body despite being a short man. 

Next step is to list why I haven't received these things yet. For the first one, I want to get married first and have struggled with my discernment and owning up to any opportunities. I also get hungover with my emotional thoughts and can go through this lengthy and complicated process of talking myself out of it. 

The second one is something I'm working on, but why I don't have it yet is because I'm still trying to get that perfect working formula so I can fast track my efforts. This is something I can spend a good deal of time on already, so my commitment level is already pretty high and I feel that my abilities are starting to turn efficient.

For wanting the body, I'm spending more time developing my mind right now by reading and can afford to only work out enough to maintain my weight. 

The only thing I would blame is my genes that I was born with and the circumstances I decided to put myself through because my learning environment never really had a mentor who caught my eye. A few good people were there though.