Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Core Values

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

What do I value most in life? It's my faith in having a personal relationship with Jesus.

What else do I value most? Understanding what to do for any situation.  

What gives my life meaning? Coming up with a decent plan and then feeling great about it if I executed it after looking back on it.  

When have I been the happiest and most overwhelmed with joy? Finding Jesus when my soul felt so lost. Persevering through difficult and stressful assignments and coming up with a perfect solution (e.g. it happened from completing programming projects). 

What value was I honoring then? Glory. Perseverance while going through a rough patch. Patience. Always keeping a nice exterior while feeling some turmoil. Gritty. Good character. 

When have I felt on top of the world? Finishing something mentally or physically challenging like running long distances or solving a difficult puzzle.

 What aspect of my true nature was I honoring at the time? Patience, perseverance, commitment, self-confidence, hard work, optimism.