Friday, November 4, 2022

Improving on Myself

  4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  5. Read a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Organize room more
---

I think the main thing for me is pretty much practicing basic chemistry, even if I don't feel like I'm that into someone. My close hangout buddy who is a girl still remains a deal breaker for me! I have been practicing it on her and she doesn't even know it to the point that I hardly recognize doing it on her now too. 

I am so tired of appearances now and everything eventually feels the same for me. They are all the same body parts with slight variations so what's the point of always feeling turned on at such a shallow level? It's pretty stupid to me now, and I'm pretty much at the minority end of this circle among guys. I know there's a minority of girls who want a very physically attractive looking man in their lives with a great personality to sweep them off their feet though. I guess it's not about settling for them. A soulmate of mine is one of them, but it looks like I could end up being slightly better looking than her overall, so is it going to really matter after all? 

I just want to feel swept off my feet now with a girl who has the right qualities. Dang, I felt it with this one girl I went on a date with but she turned me down. I was pretty stupid on that date and so I'm not getting any more dates because of my bad reputation or something at the same place. It's taking a long time and I don't think it's going to be reliable for me anymore.

My confidence level and creativity is starting to take on a new life, since I don't care about being rejected solely because of my looks alone now or even who I am overall as a person even if I made any mistakes. I'm going to just continue practicing basic chemistry which I currently believe is my secret and natural ingredient to finding myself a nice wife.