Friday, November 11, 2022

Moving Along

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

I'm noticing that I'm training myself appropriately for situations that I intend to see myself in now. Making the best out of what I have, especially with a close and young female friend, I'm just practicing basic chemistry with her without her knowing and keeping it natural. It appears to be that I'm doing well with her, if this is how I intend to talk to my future lover after adding in calling her pet names and physically touching more intimately. I intend to use this experience to help me out with my dating life. 

For my analysis of my buddy, I really don't mind however she wants to look and how messed up I believe her thinking is sometimes. I truly care about her but it's been all about sticking to my own principles on dating. She possesses a deal breaker that she can fix but it looks like she's now admitted to being stuck with it for the rest of her life now. It's sort of causing her problems right now with her current relationship. She can't fix it and treats it like some type of hated disease. 

I'm on her side still and think this is who she is and have told her that while giving her my full confidence in who she is as a person. I'm still open-minded to the possibility now since she can't fix it and I don't think she should be faulted for it. It's now about figuring out what her real intentions are whenever she's ready to share them with me.