Thursday, November 10, 2022

Doing Things in a Timely Manner

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
  10. Organize room more
---

I think what might help me a lot is sticking to a routine and for the ones I have a harder time doing something different but productive and leading in that direction as a warm up. For example, I'm looking at exploring a little in my software engineering courses before doing my work because practically that's what I have chosen to do to make some money. I'm also trying to make money while swing trading and investing. 

I just need to come up with a routine that I can always stay committed to without coming off as too much fault and perform at a satisfactory level. 

The secret sauce to my relationships is to practice basic chemistry. I didn't know that and now I'm seeing it. It's thanks to a few friends who were annoying me with their weird advice on dating. I don't need it from them and it's funny too but not for those friends who I openly tell that I never want to talk about it with them.