Monday, November 28, 2022

My Beliefs of Worthiness

  4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. I want to be married to a hot woman who enjoys making love almost all the time and to have this undying love and companionship with her and then maintain or raise a loving family while being a wealthy man! I must choose and be loved by this woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. I must be rich!
  3. Do some smart cooking. I must be vigilant, committed, not distracted, and feeling lots of time.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products. I must feel comfortable.
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! I must be committed and remind myself. 
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  I must be committed and remind myself.
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard. I must be committed and remind myself.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. I must be committed and remind myself. 
Purpose: "I am brilliant and universally favored by others therefore I will live the life of a wealthy gentleman." 
---

I believe I don't deserve what I want because I have not reached greatness yet.

I think the origin of this belief is from not having enough experience and realizing that it has been taking a long time to get there. 

I realize this is a false, self-sabotaging belief and that the happiness and fullness of life are mine by birthright. I am worthy of receiving what I want and will declare this now and whenever I'm tempted to believe otherwise.