Saturday, November 5, 2022

Planning Steps With Plenty of Confidence

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
  10. Organize room more
---

I have gained a lot of confidence now so it isn't that hard for me to plan my steps to reach my goals. I mainly just need to be committed. 

I'm distracting myself with watching baseball and texting my close friend I guess. To get things done for me, I think it's just intuition and taking it step by step.

Therefore, I believe that I need to be vigilant about figuring out what I need to do to be efficient while feeling satisfied for the day. It's probably one of those things where I can feel like I don't need to do anything and go after something else to let my mind wander off into. I think I need to be able to snap myself back into place.