Friday, November 18, 2022

Putting in the Work

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
---

So a friend and a close one are screw ups who were trying to give me advice on dating. One of them is divorced and the other just kept on breaking up and said that it was an experience when she finally found some happiness. It doesn't matter how happy you are because it's only selective attention that feels good to you that you are going by. It doesn't make you any better of a person and entitled to give advice if the other person doesn't want it from you and you don't see that person having what you feel is good and feel like helping. In a sense from not being that understanding about it and responding to it so negatively, it's because you are being selfish and confirmation that you were never really that good at it anyway. 

The close friend really likes my personality but I feel like she's overall a dealbreaker to be in a relationship with who I'm practicing some basic chemistry on. The other friend really does still have some things to work on. 

For work, I just want to make money now. It's pretty much wanting to be my own boss and enjoy some freedom in this world from having gained it through hard work and being as smart as possible with making a living. I also want to have a nice livelihood and start asking out some girls I deem to be worthwhile since I'm confident to know that I can get over rejections rather quickly without minding it so much. I think it helps to practice basic chemistry with people who you think are in your range for dating so you can start gauging their personality, character, interests, and qualities while understanding your own.