Sunday, November 6, 2022

Reflecting and Moving Forward

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman. 
  2. Buy a single family home. 
  3. Do some smart cooking.
  4. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.  
  5. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam!
  6. Work out four days a week with alternating muscular, full body,  and yoga classes.  
  7. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  8. Read a book  
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses. 
  10. Organize room more
---

It feels practically good to realize the things that I want to work on and think are obtainable. I think it really comes down to time management and figuring out how to approach certain things without always being so frustrated about it. Another thing is to do some grinding, but now I think it should be done in a positive spirit with the best intentions for yourself.