Monday, October 19, 2009

Dee dee Random

I'm just having fun typing something on my blog today. I'm just having lots of fun and want to continue having fun doing this just for good laughs personally. I am glad that I am not in trouble with writing on this blog. I am glad that it's so great that words can be designed in a clever manner to hurt others but it's wrong to do that for a selfish purpose. I should be very careful of my adrenaline because I can pick up on things and point them out that really offends people. I heard that people by nature don't like to hear bad stuff about them in person. It's hard to deal with this sometimes because they go through stuff and sometimes want to be ignorant. I can sometimes see that by being a better person you can make others around you calm down. By bossing them around by yelling, it works for me since I'm this short guy who comes across as pretty smart but can be really sweet and nice but I don't really want to do that. I want to be consistently cool about it and open to hearing about their blunt issues. Haha.