Monday, October 26, 2009

Morning Time

I'm ready to do the best I can. My own personal issues are something that I'm finally understanding. I guess I get stuck on some things that are pretty shallow which could take down my confidence. I'm ready to let those things go. It does not really involve anyone and I am so capable of praying for others and wishing the best for them. It has to deal with me keeping my emotions in check. Everyday, I'm seeking to push myself to obtain something that I desire. I guess I'm doing fine nowadays and need to get around to promoting wonderful things that are a blessing from the Lord. I need to be better at handling sad events for myself. I'm not going to kill myself because of something very bad that happened to me or if I perceive some distress for myself which is pretty daily for me, but I want to stay in focus and truly repentant for eternity now.