Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Very bad very...

I need to stop doing bad things in general. It makes me feel bad, and I know I have the energy and confidence to do it without needing to think to myself about self-esteem all the time. I know that some people just talk and then eventually get themselves frustrated and then isolate themselves. I really don't know how I cause this to happen with some people, but when that happens, it sure is very annoying to me. I don't need to talk behind their backs or do all that other meaningless stuff. I do discuss about a friend's twin brother all the time. I even talk what I say twenty-four hours with him and very bluntly. I don't mind if he changes for the better because I would not want him to be a vexing person. Even if he tries to look me down, I don't really mind anymore. It's just hard work and persistence. Not too many people know about this and just feel like giving up too easy. I don't think it's fully right but it's okay I guess.