Thursday, October 29, 2009

Realizing Something Comforting

I'm going to cheat my usual daily dose of writing and double up just for today. Halloween is coming around the corner and I've been thinking about checking out Knott's Scary Farm for the first time with a friend. It seems like the end of this month is going to be cold windy weather for Halloween.

The main motive of writing this second post is because I have something that I need to share. I'm realizing that the pursuit of going after money is in actuality some form of gambling. People sometimes generalize this form of gambling as investing because there is skill and studying involved. The love of money is stated to be the root of all evil. You do need money to control an economy and sometimes greed can cause a chaotic mess for selfish individuals who could parade over innocent and fooled individuals.

I myself have discovered that gambling in the form of investing using your skills which is another way of stating going in to work for earning income for supporting a family is deemed permissible in an ethical fashion. It makes me feel comfortable because when you are out of job and searching for other jobs, just knowing this fact that the pursuit of money is all a gamble does not really hurt that bad because you can develop faith to overcome this hurdle. By working hard to find a job and earn something, it's all worth it even if you gain little in the beginning. My morale is starting to grow and I feel like I can make important decisions now as in being the man of the house with of course respecting the opinions of my future partner and old counselors.

Being buried in work and making money could be good but I think it's just a gamble and should be still treated with respect. When it deals with making an earning, the perspective is most definitely in the appearance of gambling, when it deals with something you have grown to be passionate about then I think making a huge earning does not really matter that much anymore because it could be generous of you to contribute to the industry. Overall, it's great to have riches and materialistic comforts but in the end what really matters more is your family, your friends, and the people who are in the world around you. Working for tenants is like gambling but since it deals with skill and is pretty stable it's considerably an acceptable type of investment that could space us out from greater responsibilities but it's still needed. It's best to accept that we are all evil and that it could reasonably be safe to conclude that only one person in the history of mankind came out to be perfect. I feel no shame after all in looking for a job and working on making money with considerable skill and then using the skill to make contributions to this world. I'm still evil though and feel lots of adrenaline sometimes still from feeling that I was wronged but I think I can learn to manage on being consistently satisfied without being a danger to anybody and doing stuff to my body to make it healthy and appear better. I am definitely becoming a communicator and blogging enthusiast now.