Friday, October 23, 2009

What I needed

Okay, let's talk about Betsy really fast. She's a fake name but some may be able relate who Betsy is. I am just calling her a different name to be protective about her and to also protect my own image. You can add character and supposedly say whatever you want because you have decided to use a fake name. I don't think it's going to hurt me or anyone else by doing this. It would be good to let off some steam.

Betsy pretty much said there was a conflict and mentioned it by stating she was uncomfortable about something she did not understand. It's pretty trippy because I sent messages to her that were not clarified and they seemed to make her mad for some reason. My intent was not to start conflict and to lay off on powerful words. Oh well, Betsy sort of said something was there when I was meaning to say all along that there really was not anything.