Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eventually It's Going to Click

One of these days, I am going to give up all the bad habits I'm doing and become that person I really want to be deep down inside. No hard feelings with anyone and no resentments with people. I am really brave enough to bring up the topic now and lead the way with any problem someone has with me. I really want to avoid falling into temptations and following the pack. I just do it because I am inspired by Jesus in my life. I managed to get a 3 day trial membership at a YMCA yesterday. Not much of an accomplishment, but looking forward to checking out what I could do at a gym to get fit and healthy.

I'm so poor and will eventually get that job and protein in my body to make me stronger. The active part of me is going to initiate. I am truly okay and wherever I am at, I will make the most of it and worship God after praying for forgiveness. I'm going to feel much better if I get consistent in doing what my heart truly would be content with. I'm going to work on myself first and take my time without hurting myself. I want to love others and to do this, I'm going to have to spend time modeling my life after a loving Savior who is ignored very often in people's lives.