Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exception Rule

Hi, I think I'm typing another post because I'm so good at making sentences. I pretty much want to be blunt about these weird situations that occurred to me. I don't want to come across as a really bad person, but I guess I should not really impose this on people because it's like really bad for their health to hear it. If you would really to hear my really bad side then might as well drop me an e-mail and ask about my evil nature. You may be surprised of who I am and what I will admit to and also downplay for the sake of wanting to be peaceful and not offensive to others. As time goes on, I will find that connection that makes sense with people. I will admit that on an account that I won't admit I have dropped a lot of impudent and daring comments. These people don't really know me and they just pretty much make even more ruder comments which is a lot of fun. They pretty much hit the thumbs down key and the worst I've had is like -30. Must be someone who just spends their hitting their button on my comment because they think it's fun or it could really be people who thought my comment was stupid or whatever in their testosterone driven thing. Don't get me wrong, my comments may be most of the time, but most of the time it only seems to offend a little bit of people. Probably because of its lack of relevance and basically making myself laugh and not to them.