Monday, October 12, 2009

Hits and Misses

I don't really know someone who would really want to waste their time with me reading all my posts. I guess I'm just doing this for myself. I tend to like to write and then let others do what they need to say. I'm starting to understand that relevance to the the topic is very and highly important. It could make you come across as a mean and dumb person if you do not speak on the topic. Sometimes you could act a certain way to give the other person an impression about how you feel about the situation and then be like I don't know where I need to change. That's quite a funny impression and can seriously leave your opponent flustered and feel totally alienated from you. Once you know all the facts, which I have now through reasonable accounts and opening myself up to different possibilities in the life of others, I'm really starting to feel that someone was being dumb about this situation and caused me only a little pain. They receive a lot more pain than me so maybe it's best to relent for awhile and confront this dumb person and literally read his mind on the spot just to scare him because I don't care if he wants to put a restraining order on me now. A man putting a restraining order on me makes me think that maybe he has a feminine side that he does not know how to control very well. I'm seriously okay with receiving it again from this person. He's probably not going to file against me because I may seriously have this gritty lock on him that makes him feel really bad and locked up horrendously. I'm getting these threats of having the cops come directly to me from not directly threatening them which is an amazing feat that I don't even know how I even accomplished.