Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fair Attempt

I believe that when someone does something to you like a personal decision that you do not agree with, it's okay to mention how others can see it as an issue. It requires some sacrifice, and I think discussing about your suspicions in a nice way with others around really helps a lot. It could equate a little bit into humor. Basically, what I'm talking about is that my sister decided to put me on her block list on Facebook. I think what I can say around others effectively with my sister are just three things. 1) Others could probably see this as an issue. 2) I care to listen to her personal issue because I'm just that type of person and because she does not want to talk about it, she's dismissing something that she could not be resolving with me. 3) I can jokingly ask if she is trying to have me avoid pursuing after her.

I think this is the method I've been searching after this whole year; however, my adrenaline really got in my way and I took an approach that felt unnatural because I did not want to come across as a very stressed out person who yells basically half the time I'm around here when she's by herself and not around others. It's like doing a guerrilla attack where you end up yelling at them while keeping your distance and when others show up, you just stay quiet and act normally. I guess it's effective because it's similar to how a Drill Sargent will get to you and make you cooperate; he basically cares about your well-being and wants you to stay away from being too stubborn and going defective. Hmm, I have never thought about how a short guy like me could do that sort of nasty stuff to slightly unattractive girls like my sister and these other ones who also put me on their block list. I corresponded with them in real life, not just online.