Friday, October 9, 2009

Writing at 6 am

I'm up right now after having an important dream that pretty much ties everything together over a stupid mess that others were ignorant over. I think out of their ignorance and causing something really bad to happen to me; I've been really able to calm down and not feel the adrenaline or unfairness tugging me down anymore. I know it's not wrong to reveal what they did wrong to me; it's going to affect others around me. There is nothing wrong in resolving a situation revolving around humanity, big or small thing. The reason why they haven't really reached out to me is because they are not really that capable of doing it, and I actually have provided that channel for them just that they have not been able to induce the proper respect that you give to a fellow.

Boston Red Sox lost to the Angels yesterday which was a pleasant surprise. They were shut out throughout the whole game, and I think that was an amazing accomplishment that the Angels did. Today, Angels are going up against the best pitcher of Red Sox, Beckett. Beckett has compiled a really respectable win-loss ratio with a good ERA; he's very compatible with big game situations and will not lose very often. He's sort of been through some injuries and might be worn out; we will have to see how well Beckett is able to handle the dangerous lineup dealing with the Angels. I remember one year everybody really took the Angels lightly but this year they have really made a statement.

The Dodgers we know still have yet to make another trip to the World Series. It would be nice to have an LA Freeway Series for the World Series. With California being the largest and most popular state, it would be hard for the world to ignore this feat that has happened for the first time since professional baseball originated.