Wednesday, October 21, 2009

People I Will Bluntly Talk About

Over the course of the next few days, I will concentrate on talking about everything and writing anything that I want to say. To be protective to my own image and to be sensitive about the details I may end up sharing, I will invent names for real people. By being descriptive about who they are, it may get a little fabricated because I might be just in the mood of making fun of them to laugh away a lot of adrenaline and prevent myself from going to up to do something weird to them. I am going to solve it without their feedback because they have several times tried to go over it without really wanting to talk about it; this makes it really hard to notice what they wanted with me and how I was driving conflict. For goodness sake, I was asking reasonable questions that one guy felt was so annoying. He started whispering to me all these ridiculous remarks that makes you not want to be friends with this person. It's pretty much stating things that build up adrenaline for me. I think he really did not know what was happening after all, and the human element is that whatever he wanted me to do good about is that he should have done the same. That is why I feel he was a hypocrite.

This issue could potentially be really bad and huge for them. It could also make me look bad depending on where you stand. I'm fairly good at explaining consequences and stuff like that so it might make you feel bad to go against me after awhile. I was not really sure of myself in the beginning but I guess I'm becoming more keen and aware of the situation now. It deserves a little attention with me. These people are fabricated names not real but I guess some people may be able to relate to who they are, but I will also make up a location to.

These are the names I am going to use for all of them are a little twisted Asians: Betsy, Abby, Shawn, Charles, Brian, Gabrielle, and Anakin. I'll leave this post now until I feel more adrenaline about this issue. I pretty much feel like I unloaded everything already. I am going to be using the last sentence a lot, I think. Let's say they all live somewhere in northern Europe and hang out pretty often because they mesh together at a church with a common purpose of praying and greeting others.