Sunday, October 25, 2009

Writing Safely About Others

I'm starting to realize that nothing is as always as it seems. Personality plays a very large role in determining how others are motivated to behave around you. Sometimes, a temporary discomfort is necessary to sort it out. It is not like the person sometimes really has something bad to deal with you. I think this is where the act of being able to calm down, be nice, and be extremely honest plays a very good role. I don't think it's gambling at any time being at your best behavior because it's what everyone should strive for doing even if others don't want to see what you are doing is beneficial. I, myself, am going through some adrenaline underneath. I know this and that's it is something personal of mine. It makes me feel capable of feeling guilty when I have this adrenaline underneath me. I think my feelings are something I could easily downplay and take control over. I can still be a rational individual. I just don't really know about them now.