Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's Talk About Abby

I'm making another reference to a fake name. This person is a real girl but I'm not mentioning her real name in order to protect her image in front of the internet audience. I have done some searching and her full name is not really that unique as there are like several hundreds of this name. It's a pretty common name, and I've seen photos of really good looking people who top this person with the same name. I'm also doing this partially to protect my own image too. I just want to be fully honest with someone who could potentially read my posts. I feel that this will let go of some hindrances in my life and help me develop into a more nice and potentially good person. This girl Abby is someone who introduced herself to me in the beginning. I take it to mean in my heart that she was dating someone. I was physically attracted to her as I usually was for meeting a woman. She played her role in reaching out to me, and I became really shy with her and sort of gave off the body language that I wanted her to keep her distance with me. I was feeling a little agitated at times while being around her. During this transition I sort of started getting comfortable with my physical attractions and realized that it's like only skin deep and not the same as someone you pledge to spend the rest of your life with.

Abby pretty much closed herself off with me and made it highly difficult for me to understand why she was uncomfortable with me. I used to feel that being rejected by a girl was like one of the worst feelings and just wanted to avoid asking her out. After all, in some days the physical attraction was not at its peek, and I wanted to settle on just being friends with her. Abby seems to be a really emotional person who can cry about things that a guy like me will have trouble picking up. I'm a pretty sensitive individual, and so I pretty much care if I did something to wrong Abby. It has not been revealed yet to me what I did. I've been asking questions to others about it that have reflected on my wishful skepticism and just needed confirmation. These other guys started acting really rude with me and did not give me the information that I felt I had a right to question and discover.

I'm sort of doing it on my own, nowadays. I totally wonder if her decision to not place me on a social networking site is really dealing with her decision to not date me as a person. An attractive girl who I met as a stranger out of the blue at a coffee shop, put me on Facebook like it was no hassle to her. I sort of asked her why Abby was acting this way to get a girl's perspective. She told me that she does not know why girls act this way sometimes and that maybe the relationship was supposed to be bigger than I could imagine. I remember feeling a little bothered, sidelined, and in between my rushing thoughts of formerly chasing after Abby by noticing a ring on her finger. It was not really on her marriage finger, but I was so curious to what the background of it was. I really wanted to be friends with Abby so she could open up with me in some intimate details about her life.