Saturday, October 3, 2009

Unresolved Questions with simple answers

This post just reflects the annoyances that people like to put on you with statements that don't really reflect who you are and then they state they want to help you. This is something outside the box about unresolved issues- I realize that gambling is not good, not that I really get into it or anything; that's something people could have a hard time getting over if they do it too much of. An ignorant person told me that he wanted me to become a blessing; to be a blessing you simply just need to help out in something. I guess he did not want to think about those things I excelled in to help out, while he was really bothered about something and took him awhile to crack. This probably means something good to me because I did not do something really that bad in the beginning, and he had told me that he was sorry for what he did. I'm starting to build confidence here now. I'm getting a lot of apologies which is important to acknowledge and for me to accept maturely and to be happy about while gaining more confidence to solve this issue dealing with people.

I guess my own internal feelings of aggravation don't really come out because I like to knock it off. I am totally ready to work hard at it and also experience the good side of things that are out there. It's easy for me to connect with older individuals who have lived interesting lives and know what's going on. I think that's going to help me in the future and to be a better and more capable individual. The stress is always going to be there and just talking about it to solve it is not going to really do much. Just have to take it as suffering and still with intent of loving them and being smart with them. Overall, I think that's being fair and keeping yourself happy and in accordance with staying pleasing to the Lord.