Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thinking about something

There's a lot to life than meets the eye. Being filled with the passion of living life is a great thing, and sometimes I take too many things for granted. I no longer feel that adrenaline is controlling me. I no longer feel uncertain about what the whole truth is, even though it's understandable in my situation and already justified by those other guys. For me, when it comes to having a problem with the opposite sex even when it deals with my sister, I think it should not be about pursuing after them in a wrong direction. It should about focus, friendship, and concern. Even if it cross paths with my own interests, I should not think about it as being selfish. They hold the decision in the end, and this type of talk is not about a person being ridiculed for feeling that he is a short person.

Getting a job and working there, it's like almost certain that the worker will get paid. I have thought about the possible funny outcome of the world crashing to the floor then there's no more money to work for. In an empty world, God truly fills the void. This sacrificial God forgave believers of their sins, and they have entrance into His eternal goodness. No matter how faulty believers are sometimes like the ones I came across in the San Gabriel Valley, God still loves them. I think some of those peculiar boys and girls had some unsettled emotions that were inherited from their parents who immigrated or faced separation and prefer to live in negativity.