Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dumping out the bad things

I guess there are more stuff about me that bothers me more than just a stupid thing that a few people want to do to push me away literally, forcefully, violently verbally. This is something that's really funny to me because I never intend on bad things happening to them to get them to go this path. I think they are totally blinded by something. However, I'm hoping that they'll come around and be healthy and be able to reconcile their mad emotions that are inexplicable with me right now.

I'm really closing in how my true nature and feelings and how I want to be living the dream. It takes work to get there, and it's something that is not going to grow on trees. Maybe, my desires are totally simple and not so hard to relate to. However, I think the one and only true God should be the one in charge of all our lives.