Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guess What, It's Today

Hey there. Hello. Guten tag. Hola! Bon jour...Grutzi... 안녕!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man it was fun to write that. I'm planning on executing a plan this time. I've been practically wasting my time and valuable resources because I have not been able to make a reasonable return with the investment I put in. I don't think there's anything wrong in putting a lot of hard work to a home business that you have faith in. Just be prepared for getting hit hard if it does not work out. With all the promises that a company will claim to sign up with them, it must be just a marketing scheme for the business to make profit and then to encourage more people to sign up for the ones who do well. It makes sense to have the powerful decision to say no in this case. There's an agreement somewhere with plenty of information given.

It's a really tough trick to not lose your cool when someone is giving you convicted reasons that sound really dumb to you. Almost everyone I know can fall into this trip with me. I really hate it when it happens with me. Pretty much, all relationships have this type of break with me. I hate it so much that I want to marry a girl who is normally unconfrontational. I've been meeting a lot of these non-confrontational girls for some reason even though I don't feel like my appearance is all that sharp, they somehow smile at me for some reason and can give me acceptance. Or it's that arrogant emotion that they project that you end up submitting to while feeling personally hurt about something that you don't want to relate them to. Hmm, I can normally do really well with girls in general. I did not really notice that for awhile. It's the guys who have dumb hormones in their heads that start acting up with me and I need to seriously speak out my mind without yelling at them. I seriously need to also not yell at my biologically younger sister who sometimes can blurt out dumb messages to me. This is a very tough trick to succumb to and to hold your cool.