Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This morning

I think my posts are starting to scare some people or make some people angered for no real reason that they would not want to bother to explain in a through manner. The questions that I ask may be so annoying to them because they don't know how to answer and still believe that I am not deserving of what it is that they can't really reveal to me. They would probably like to think that it's mean but I should just keep writing because if someone is brave enough to read my writing they will probably let it influence themselves. This writing is probably so uncomfortable that some people need to disassociate themselves and act a little different around me then they normally would. I am not trying to suck up to anybody here. I'm just trying to make sense of this adrenaline flow I'm getting and adjusting to it for the best results. I just need to be committed and that should work.

I did read about different diagnostic methods of depression, and I don't think I have it because I'm still capable of controling my own emotions. I guess I speak out my mind a lot better in person and should come to an understanding that some individuals just want to stay uptight no matter what they want to do. I need to convince them that it's wrong to view an individual from a wrong angle especially when they think they are so right. I guess that's what really scares them the most that they could be wrong when they think they are so certain about something.