Sunday, October 4, 2009

Moving Forward

A lot has been happening for me, and I'm reaching in deep to really know what my desires are. I've been so accustomed to feeling that my desires are never really going to get met in this world and that suffering through my little pains of like not getting any taller or succeeding is something to just feel underneath but try to be good about it. I'm starting to feel really confident about so many things. I really want to also express myself in a humble fashion but I guess it's not enough sometimes. Maybe, I do it in a way that is not appropriate. I think I need to be successful and happy and experience the joys of fruitfulness and helping others before I can let my heart be humble. For the time being, I should just be getting completely honest about myself and allow myself to be understanding.