Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Posting Something

I'm just not really in the mood for typing right now but I'm going to still really be consistent with this posting. It's been really helping me recover from abusing my adrenaline with people who just been annoying me and don't really make any sense. I'm really doing a lot better than I should be. I think I'm becoming very normal in the sense that things are improving in my life. I'm so much more calmer than usual and sense that I could have greater influence even for me being a short guy.

I think height really does not matter and that when other guys just like say that there's really no beautiful person in this world who won't be with you, it is sort of being ignorant. Haha. We all carry sins that need to be repented of daily. I think the most important thing in this world is really loving God first and then secondly loving others as like they were good neighbors.