Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gaining An Hour

Today, I'm realizing that I have a lot of energy stored up underneath me. I think I am really a lot about performance while having the goods in an okay fashion. I woke up thinking that I missed church and sure enough, I really did not. I really need to start utilizing my time better and planting my heart in a more beautiful direction. It's like really easy to get lazy because underneath it all it's pretty funny to be all indolent. I guess for me I was mixing up a lot about commitment and displeasure and trying to be patient about some things. When it really comes down to feeling hopeless about finding the true person in your life, I think it boils down to really having confidence that there is someone out there. It's okay to share and be open about your preferences because that's how we were brought up. Some things may be pretty dumb and make me not want to be around that person but as long as there is a peaceful resolution I would not really mind. It feels like I really need to lead after all this calamity that's been drilled on me.

It's been emotionally a challenge in that I felt a lot of adrenaline and really wanted to yell at people who I thought were a bunch of vexing individuals who were up to no good. I think the energy of persistence is there for me which is not a bad thing. I think this adrenaline issue of mine is what some people think that I need to get help on. I'm coming to terms with it even though I really want to blame and justify that basically one guy thought he knew it all but practically closed things on me and really brought me to a level of wanting to stay frustrated. Because of my reaction, he practically lost control with the situation and did not know what to do so he would call up the authority to meddle with what he thought he could do on his own. Wow, that was pretty bad and I am become patient about this and learning to be open in a nice manner. I think I'm really ready to resolve the issue and sort of laugh at the people who act all angry with me even though I don't really know him and then make all these open allegations about me which is so funny. I just need to behave normally and be honest with myself.