Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey there, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope the turkey is cooked really well and your family stays together in one house and everybody is happy and safe. My little sister pretty much has these feelings of wanting to yell at me this season for some feminine reason. Hehe. I hope she comes around and starts being a lady at about 24-7 in her life. Haha.

I hope the stuffing is good. The ham is glazed with the perfect flavoring. In my case, I'm used to honey. Hope the gravy is not old, as like it was scooped up from the gutter. Hehe. Hope everybody has a merry holiday. It's pretty fun to type out stuff and just have fun. I have this weird feeling that law enforcers are reading my blog like a hawk right now. Haha. I do not really mind because my mind is channeling this force that's hard to resist these days. Haha. My ethics are pretty normal and compared to others' thoughts it is pretty acceptable. The law enforcers who read this writing in hopes of finding dirt can pretty much go shove themselves to the doors of real criminals! Hehe. Jesus did dine with sinners out of having mercy and compassion for them. Someone who can't justify what I did wrong and so feels they have the right to dispatch me over something they can't seem to reason with me is so on the contrary of what Jesus called them up to do.