Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This Morning

I have a job that I'm looking forward to going to and I need to persist in the paid training that is to come. I guess I will need to make payments of my card debt by really trying to stock up on cash the best I can right now. It's going to be extremely difficult for me in focusing on making money while doing other stuff while self-employed on the side, but it looks like that is the best I can come up with without compromising my main career in focus. If I can simply add in some time to work out my muscles and burn some fat then that would be nice too. Have a wonderful and blessed evening! It's basically going to be a lot of hard work with boring things to me while doing self-employed stuff like possibly working at a radio station, transcribing medical reports, and internet marketing. My main passion deals in working with computer-related things like programming and networking. There are a lot of good jobs out there, but I'm just starting out and still learning the ropes while getting valid written certifications with practicing some hands-on experience. I'm so glad that I nailed a position related to I.T. which is going to end up paying off for me. I'm going to have to be like a 24 hour machine, which is going to be a challenge.