Sunday, November 22, 2009

Just Writing Something Related To My Life

Colleagues and friends are such an awesome thing to have a privilege over. It really helps pass the time and to get over the frustrations that try to tempt you to stay in the dumps. I can't believe that my mind is actually changing and my heart is becoming stronger in taking heart that this world may actually be just a place. Hehe. There are some things in my life that I have kept repeating itself over and I just justify to myself that it's not a mistake. I must be a fool if I end making mistakes that were actually something I was trying to prove to my conscience as being right. I should be more humble in my dealings with my own decisions.

I totally feel like right now that I am going to do something wrong to others. I know that I'm not going to be mean with them or try to do something nasty to others. These others are like the
"Others" found on the series called Lost. Haha. I really feel like I'm going to wrong them very heavily because I'm going to be going against their wishes. I feel like I'm going to be just doing this because I want to get rid of my frustrations. I think these others are not going to want to do anything with me. They are also going to just continue being individuals who may get really uncomfortable with me and then have desires to bruise me underneath. I just want to let go of my frustrations now. I'm not in the mood for yelling. It really did get my mind off of the frustration when I resorted to yelling, but doing that would make me feel so sad. I don't want to go that route and feel so trapped and lost later. I want to get rid of my frustrations the smart way. I totally feel in the process I'm going to be doing something really bad. I hope I succeed with whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish for the future.