Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let's Keep Moving

Sometimes a lot of difficulty is found in having lack of desire. I guess I'm not without it anymore. Sometimes, it's this emotion that feels like it's running dry and because of it, it causes me to stick to the behavior by not wanting to give up. It's a little hard to explain and might actually transcribe into how I communicate with others.

I'm practically going to be getting really busy now. I don't really have all the time in the world as I thought I had back then. I guess friends come as a priority and I really would like to live out my desires now. My main desire right now for my personal needs is to just practically succeed financially. I think it might get depressing if I succeed and then find nothing to do while quitting work. Maybe, even under financial independence working at a company would still be okay. Being a charitable person sounds like a really cool thing.