Monday, November 9, 2009

Well, I'm Spending

Practically an area that I've gone really esoteric with is budget management. I have found some great jobs in the past, but I've always had some discrepancies for some reason. I guess that makes me a normal failure. I'm pretty much getting to that proper mood where everyone is supposed to be. I'm doing presumably fine I guess now. I don't know what it is with people sometimes trying to butt in with your life because they think they know better than you. I have had these incidences with me for the last couple months. Because I reject their help, they practically get mad and act out like they need to be in a punishing mood with me. I guess that's the pains of life I need to deal with.

I normally believe in giving people chances and hoping for the best out of them even though it can hurt. I still am trying to mean well with this new setting of people thinking they know better than me and then start going off in trying to punish me because I reject their ideas. There is always some type of problem. Probably mainly not making sense about something or not understanding or just being pesky. These annoyances are starting to get rather fun to deal with and not something I should get all mad dog about.