Friday, November 27, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving

I'm just typing something on this blog. I need to get myself busy instead of sitting around on like this holiday and doing nothing. I need to find really something healthy and fun to do. I guess I'm looking at trying to be okay. My little sister has been complaining but is starting to be looked down a little badly because of her unusual whining. Hehe. That's like her usual self, actually. Haha. Okay, I should not be really talking so much about my little sister. I just do it because it seems to make other people laugh a little. It's starting to lighten up my mom, a little too.

I'm really going to have give a lot of effort in not trying to be lazy this time around. Since I'm a guy and pretty motivated even through stressful times, I think things should not be looked upon as a crisis for me. Especially when times are bad, I don't think I should be looked at as someone's crisis. It does not really make any sense. Okay, time to try to get back to work.