Sunday, November 29, 2009

Little Sad

I feel like so much time has been passing by. I really need to get to the point of finding a rhythm while resolving all my problems with people who can't justify what I did wrong with them. It really bothers me a lot, and their response has been like they went over several times with me. Actually when I talked to them and ask them to open up a little more, it feels like they are adding new details. In fact, they never really talked about it fully with me. They pretty much need to just quit it and submit in a nice fashion and do something that has a terminology of being nice. I think it's their feeling of not wanting to be defeated that they could be worried about. In this area, I think they already defeated themselves but are wording it differently to try to favor themselves. It really looks like they are going to end up being quiet with me. It is pretty funny in a way of what they did, so I guess they can still be accepted but on the long run, I don't think they are going to develop many more friends. I think their personality is going to limit themselves from reaching out to others in the future. They must really value this, even if they could made a mistake because they want to blame that the origin of a problem that started began with me.

It's a little wrong because they are the ones who actually created confusion and some frustration on my mind. They want to downplay that they are the ones to have started it. By reviewing their actions, it seems like they practically have nothing to say and are going to have to accept the faults that they have been composed of since they were born. Going from here, do I yell at them? Do I continue associating with them? These are all questions that I need to not doubt in my head anymore. In a pragmatic sense, by discussing with them my approach would be looking for a solution and that it appears that I'm trying to basically obtain something because I think it would better benefit me and might appear to be okay to others, even though it may not be that big of a thing. So that means if I do this right, they pretty much have no say and when I cover enough material with them, they pretty much agree with everything I will say. This type of responsibility is king on my end and may represent abuse if it increases to more of my selfish desires being obtained. I think I seriously am chosen by God now. I don't plan on doing something bad, and I think it's good to not feel so locked down. Big considerations are a must for me. Might be as well obtain that main factor in just personally releasing my frustrations without yelling and being funny and being smart. I am not going to be mindful of how it affects the other party because they seemed to be the wrong end and justify they are right using the wrong terminology.