Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interesting

Sometimes you just have to keep on moving on and being content with yourself no matter how others are trying to bring you down. It's really sort of getting to that point with some people. Well, I guess by feeling that I'm not really doing something bad and literally knowing it while others are being bad with me, I guess there's no shame in dealing with whatever they want to exaggerate. Hehe.

I'm feeling practically really good these days and realize that there was nothing wrong with me in the first place. When it comes to dealing with my sins, they were very personal and the Lord gave me compassion and mercy while suffering with them. Hypothetically speaking, as long as I did not do anything wrong in the process and my thinking was not bad, even if others end up messing you up there's nothing wrong with me in the eyes of God. There's no need to get mad or totally in the mood of screwing someone over, especially if I'm not in jail after a cop tried with all his might to put me there but really couldn't. Haha. After all, the people who have opinions and were involved in witnessing the actions don't really have any strong remarks and I should be happy about gaining some grounds physically with them while moving on emotionally and burying hard feelings. Forgiving in the eyes of God to me means completely letting go. I guess my indirect moody behavior to get some payment from them is to just quip with humor.