Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Posting About Something

Today, I'm realizing that life is okay and sometimes we all need time to ourselves. Apart from this whole personal decision thing which is funny and how I'm overcoming opinions with whiffs of confidence, it's really good to move on. Some things may be painful like when a person says he longer wants to be friends with you and has not been very open with you. Haha. I'm going to go off topic a little. I feel a little sad that the Yankees won the World Series...I was rooting for my favorite team, the Angels. I grew up with the Angels where they lost a lot of seasons. I ended up still liking them even though they lost so many games that one year. They had this really bad losing streak after being in first place and then they ended up losing the whole thing. Hehe.

Baseball is all fun and games. The Yankees were really hot and they did it through timely pitching and hitting. They were a great team this year. I wonder if they'll be repeating. I think statistics on paper will show that the Yankees are always going to be a powerhouse to meddle with in the MLB. The owner has like over 210 million dollars invested in the team. The most of any team in the majors. It seems like it could turn some people off from watching baseball, especially with what everyone considers to be the best player Alex Rodriguez and getting through his steroid usage and breaking up in his former marriage to go hang out with Madonna. They were very humble this year, and by adding talent into their lineup they took the MLB by storm. It's only like their 27th time with winning the World Series. Overall, humility and great talent really has its place.