Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Job Found

I'm just writing this post because I found a good job to work on. I will now have some income to go to school for pursuing after a Master's. I have a full week to search for other jobs and get stuff taken cared of before I get busy working. I need to pretty much utilize my time wisely now. It's going to be hard sacrificing but I hope I make it in the right areas. I think I should pursue after learning about good things I have desire for instead of just busting out my game console and remote control. People are important for me to love, in my opinion. I would really like to contribute in the best way possible. I myself can want to be an evil person sometimes and I just should not get so caught up in that. There are a lot of blessed people I would love to stick around. There are some who have big issues that were not so obvious to me in the beginning because they were deceitful, mean, and callous over the long period of having known them. I still want to be at peace with them because that's the type of person I am. I think strengthening a relationship in the Lord is a mighty task that is looked upon with love by God. The Bible says "Blessed are the peacemakers...Blessed are the meek..." The Bible says "Honesty is like a kiss on the lips." Haha. Another one says something like "Don't let the sun go down while you are angry." That's been a challenge for me sometimes and by talking to the individual or trying to reach in communication it sort of has helped me to let those feelings go. I think they are being really humanly selfish because they can't seem to let something go in their beliefs with me. They don't really have good backing because they have not even once reiterated the message that bothered them. Overall, things don't make sense and they are being selfish about it. This is really awkward in essence and easy for me to forgive.