Saturday, November 28, 2009

Finding Some Grounds

This past year has been a whole lot of saying and listening. Just that it was really something I did not want to really be a part of. I feel like I'm really shooting myself in the foot by writing on this blog. I guess I'm just going to do it because it seems to be doing something good for me. For once, I'm getting some visits. Maybe not that much but it's something to write because there's always something to type about. I really am starting to build a lot more confidence and capable of understanding the other person's emotions now. At first, I really did not know what to make of them. These people who seem to act up when you just want them to do something they don't really want to consider that serious with you. I understand now. It's a wall that they are putting up. I really get it now.

It seems like it's really important to stay normal. I don't really know what I'm going to do sometimes. It feels like I naturally flow with something when people start arguing with me in something that should not really be that important. It looks like I'm catching stuff that is really bad now. I'm definitely different than what I was before. I'm a little more mature and accurate now. I'm starting to get this. I'm supposed to aiming for bigger things. By aiming for bigger things, the consequences can be a lot greater with the little things that I do.